Monday, July 26, 2010

Bonorong Park





A little behind in the posting. But during the school holidays I took Ethan and Daniel to Bonorong Wildlife Park. The kids had been asking to go for such a long time and each holidays something came up . So this time I made sure we went. I hadnt been since I was about 8 and wasnt sure what it would be like, but it was so much fun. The kids loved it. They werent quite brave enough to feed a kangaroo but they enjoyed watching me do it. fo an outing that I though would be about 40 minutes we were there well over 2 hours!. we only live 5 minutes from this place and drive past it all the time and cant believe it took 3 1/2 years to get there. but definately will go back....maybe next time I will take Zack as well as i know he will love it.

No comments: