Friday, February 25, 2011

School Time



The First day of school this year was a little tougher then most with the start of a new school. WE made a decision to move schools a couple of years ago as we were really happy with their old school and finally made the move this year. From the day we collected the school uniforms I could tell that we had made the right decision. It s a much nicer school in a much better area and has a much better feel for it. It was the school that I went to as a kids along with my brothers and all my Docking cousins so it has been nice being able to show the kids around.
I was so greatful in both the kids classes this year that they werent the only new kids which has made the transition easier. AFter. only a week at school Daniel has already come home with his first birthday party invite for the year! It is such a relief that they have started making friends and settling in well.

No comments: