Friday, June 27, 2008

Best Friends


Last night the boys and I were sitting in the lounge room recovering from our drive home from mums ( where Ethan vomited in the car), when Ethan looks at me and says "I am the luckiest to have Daniel as my brother". Daniel didnt say anything but looked at me with a big grin.... I love that these two love each other so much. Don't get me wrong they fight all the time, annoy each other, hit each other. But I love how they play so well together, and always miss each other when the other isn't around.
( and yes Erin if you are reading this it was your car that Ethan puked in!!!!!)

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Poor Ethan!! I had the gastro this week!! It must be going around. Yucko..
I love your new layout and the cubby house is looking great! :)

Kate Jury said...

Thanks, i'm just playing around with layouts at the moment. its fun to change! you will Have to bring Livy around when the weather is nicer to play outside! she will love it

Hannah Challis said...

Oh.. it's so nice when they play nice and reminds you that all the fights are worth it!!!!

BindiM said...

They look so old in this pic! Wow! I guess it has been ages since we last saw you though.