Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wood Stacking.



This morning we were up early as we had to take matt to work. On our way home I saw some really cheap wood on the side of the road, so i called up the number and 10 minutes later the guy is at my house with the wood. So my morning was suddenly devoted to stacking wood. something that I really did not want to do. But I couldn't leave it for Matt to stack later as one of the cars was stuck in the drive and we needed both today! Ethan was really excited about stacking wood and helped right to the end. His goal was to stack more wood then me! Daniel on the other hand took 2 very small pieces of wood and then declared that he was too tired and went to bounce on the trampoline. But thanks to Ethan's help all wood was stacked and our wood supply now looks a lot more healthy.

2 comments:

Hannah Challis said...

Good on you Ethan for sticking it out!! What a great little helper!

Erin Docking said...

thats a really nice little holden Nova.....kinda like something ur really cool 21 year old sister would drive!!