Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm still alive

Well it has been over a month since I have blogged which has been my longest break since I started.Now my absent blogging has not been because I have lost the desire to blog but more because I have been SO sick, tired etc that I have struggle just to get up and keep the kids alive. But now that I am coming to the end of my first trimester I am hoping the energy levels will pick up and the sickness will continue to slow down and I can go back to wasting many hours where I should be doing housework (or something else more productive) posting blogs and catching up on everyone elses!

8 comments:

BindiM said...

I didn't even realise you were pregnant! How exciting. When are you due? The boys must be excited too.

ash_w said...

Congrats on the pregnancy, Morning sickness sucks. I hope you feel better soon.

make it perfect said...

great news kate! pretty cool that you and nikki can have babies at the same time too. hope you start to feel better quickly...i hate morning sickness and really feel for you!!

Stephen and Chernoa said...

Congratulations Kate! Hope things get heaps beter for you soon.

Hannah Challis said...

Wow congrats Kate - great news about the pregnancy but not so good to hear you are unwell - i think its one of the worst feelings ever - just trying to survive each day due to sickness and tiredness - you just want to crawl in a cave and stay there huh!!!!

Claire said...

Ahhh!! Congratulations Kate! Very exciting news:) When are you due? There are going to be lots of babies next year, I think its great! Hope you start to feel better soon, why do they call it morning sickness? I think it should be called "think I'm gonna die all day feeling" sickness.

Simone Triffitt said...

Sometimes I wonder why we keep going back for more, when the morning sickness is so darn long and yuk. I refuse to talk to people who don't get it. :) Time I think is the only cure. It's nice when you finally get to the end of a day and think hey, that was not too bad. I hope you feel much better real soon. xx

Bride said...

Congatulationd Kate, thats great news!!!