Monday, June 1, 2009

On the first day of school holidays this is what happens



A visit from Grandma and Grandad Jury and cousin Connor. 30 minutes later a trip to the after hours doctors and 4 stitches. A result of running up and down the hall way ( despite repeatedly being told to stop running) and colliding with a door.





Ethan and Connor eating pizza after his return from the doctors.

After watching Ethan have his stitches I now know that if I had gone ahead to study nursing in UNI like I had always wanted I would not have last more then 5 minutes. I was definately quirmish! But the good to come out of this is now the boys are listening to me when I tell them not to run.... Lets hope no more dramas these holidays!





3 comments:

Simone Triffitt said...

That looks like a pretty hard lesson. Gee I hope the rest of the hols are a bit quieter.

Bride said...

ohhh no!! Poor thing! Is this your first lot of stitches with the kids??? It's pretty horrible isn't it?

Hannah Challis said...

Oh no..... looks horrible. You poor things. Love the new blog look!