Thursday, May 28, 2009

Up to no good

I figured that since Daniel was nearly six that Daniel was old enough to have his old textas as in the past he had drawn lines on the walls and all over himself. Well boy was I wrong. He hadnt had the textas for more then a couple of days before temptation got the better of him. And instead of a few lines we got a mural with his signature and all!!!! Well gone are the textas and he is back to pencils again. Maybe I will trust him again when he is 16! At least it was in the playroom in a spot I dont have to look at everyday!


4 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh noooo!!! I'm just waiting for the day when Livy makes a masterpiece on the wall! Fun fun.

Oh and the picture of zack smiling is so cute. :)

BindiM said...

I think it looks pretty cool! Love that he signed it too.

Claire said...

Oh not good!!! At least you can paint over it...

Hannah Challis said...

It is a good picture tho! lol
The wall is like a big canvas just staring at kids saying come on!!! Turn me into something cool!!