Thursday, January 14, 2010

Turning 9

Last week we had our first family birthday of the year with Ethan turning 9. (I still cant believe how old he is ). Normally we have had a big family birthday party /bbq thing on his birthday but this year I was ready for something a little more quiet. Thankfully as he had recently had a lot of the family up after his baptism a few months ago he was happy. Ethan chose to go out to Hogs Breath for tea. This a definate family favourite. The boys LOVE going there. WE took along both sets of Grandparents along with Auntie Erin ( who has earned the title as Fav auntie!) We ate way too much and went home feeling sick, but it was a nice relaxing night. We then went home to blow out the candles. However we were all too full to eat any cake.






Ethan is one of the most greatful kids I have ever known. All day he kept thanking me for his presents and telling me that this was the best birthday ever. He is so sweet.

The best bit for me however is that I had no dishes to clean at the end of the day :) The perfect birthday in my opinion!

1 comment:

Simone Triffitt said...

Ha ha I love that you said you all went home feeling sick - that's what I call a good night out for tea.