Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Daniel





Yesterday was Daniel's 5th birthday. he has been eagerly counting down the months, weeks and days until this day arrived. all we have heard for months is "how long till my birthday". According to Daniel the age of 4 is "little" and 5 is "big". He has constantly told me that when he is 5 he will be able to do the things he couldnt do as a 4 year old...the main this being that he would always say " I cant stop pooing my pants because I am only 4. I will when I turn 5". So sure enough i put this to the test yesterday and yes he happily went to the toilet and we had no "accidents" yesterday. So hopefully we will continue to have no pooed pants because i am so over cleaning pants on a daily basis.

Anyway Daniel had a lovely day. the kids at kinder sung happy birthday to him and he got some cool lego stuff that he had been asking for for months. And for me the best thing was that he didnt want a fancy cake he just wanted a mud cake from woolworths with kinder suprises on top and smarties...EASY!!!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL!! Looks like it was a fun night.
Sorry we haven't come out to see Daniel yet. Livy and I both have bad colds...Is next week ok???