Monday, July 21, 2008

I've been tagged ( thanks Melissa)

10 YEARS AGO - I was 18 and working at My goodness Health foods for the Ross's. When I wasnt working i was getting up to all sorts of no good with Melissa.

5 YEARS AGO - Five years ago today i was living in Canberra and was preparing to go to the hospital to have Daniel ( his birthday is tomorrow!) I was feeling very nervous (about the c-section) and SO exhausted.

5 MONTHS AGO - I sent my baby off to school :(. But apart from that 5 months on not much has changed busy living life, working, kids being a wife etc.

5 THINGS ON MY LIST TO DO TOMORROW

1) Make Daniel's birthday cake.
2) Clean up the house for Daniel's party
3) cook a bunch of food
4) post letters to Brett , Scott and Melissa as they have been sitting here for ages!
5) washing, washing and more washing

5 BAD HABITS

1) putting off doing things
2) impulse buying
3) daily chocolate fix
4) not getting enough sleep due to very late nights!
5) using my lack of sleep as an excuse not to clean up!

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED

1) Hobart
2) Elizabeth Town ( or somewhere up that way!)
3) Canberra
4) Melbourne
5) havent live anywhere else!

5 THINGS PEOPLE MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME

1) I have kicked my coke addiction ( that is the drink not the drug!!!!!)
2) The CD I listen to the most is The Osmonds
3) My first ever concert was Young Talent Time when I was 9
4) I HATE sausages
5) my biggest pet peeve (literally) is cats pooping in my garden, on my lawn , on my deck. If i wanted that i would buy a cat.

5 people i tag

-Nikki
-Hannah
-Ashlee
-Claire
-Erin

2 comments:

Hannah Challis said...

HI Kate! That was great - I really enjoyed reading that! So what am I meant to do?? Just answer all those questions on my blog??

Kate Jury said...

yeah just answer the questions!!!!!