Friday, July 25, 2008

Impulse Buying



So i'm sure we all impulse buy from time to time and I am certainly no exception. Infact i find it hard to not impulse buy. I am not a good saver and figure if I have money then i should spend it. Normally my impulse buying is the usual pair of shoes or a top etc. Nothing too expensive, but it does happen fairly often. Matt on the other hand is not so impulsive with his buying and rethinks buying something until in most cases he usually talks himself out.

The other Day however Matt had lunch with Drew and I get a call to say he is buying a new TV and when he told me the price my jaw nearly dropped! Now dont get me wrong we did need a new tv. As you can see from the pictures that our old TV was small, and it was starting to crackle. I dont know how old it was but we got it second hand from Nan Docking when she died and that was about 6 1/2 years ago. who knows how long she had owned it for.

Matt really seems to go all out when impulse buying! But at least it was something that the whole family can enjoy.

3 comments:

Hannah Challis said...

mmm.... I like it!!! Especially cause you have friends on!!

Claire said...

wow he really went all out hey:) All the better for those day time soaps!

LisaYost said...

...All men need big tv's for some reason!! Your a bit like me in the way I'll buy little things (perhaps more often ... I believe you should be treated every week, even if its a top/cd/material to make something) where as Sean will get items that are in the hundreds!
....Now that there's a big tv in the house you'll definitely be infront of it more!