Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Brotherly Love

Ethan was actually getting ready to tickle Daniel in this shot.

lots of hugs and kisses

This is Daniel and "baby teddy". Baby Teddy was Ethan's best friend for his first 4 years of life and came everywhere with us. So it was only fitting that Baby Teddy had his on little "baby outfit" to match Baby Daniel.


With the baby only a week away I have been thinking a lot about the last baby nearly 6 years ago and how Ethan just loved his new baby brother and wondering how both the boys will react this time around to a new little person. I found some pics today of when Ethan first met Daniel and thought I would add them. they are a few of my favourite pictures.

2 comments:

Hannah Challis said...

Okay... good trick Kate... I first saw the pictures and I was like WHAT.... have you had it... and I started scrolling and not really ever looking or reading anything!!! lol then I decided to calm down and go back and READ!!! hahaha and looked at the pictures properly! LOL But yes.... these are very cute photos!!!

Kate Jury said...

thats funny! I didnt intend to do it as a trick :)