Friday, October 16, 2009

All Things Harry Potter

( if you look carefully you can see all Daniel's Harry Potter scars. You may need to click on the photo to see it as the pen doesnt show up well)


Recently the boys have become Harry Potter obsessed. It all started when some of the older kids at school started calling him Harry Potter because of his scar on his forehead. he got quite upset until I told him that HP was cool (but really what would I know I HATE HP!). I bought Ethan the first DVD and both boys begged daily from that day forward to watch it. Daniel's obsession has grown however as he draws the HP scar on his forehead. He also draws it all over his body, all over his bed sheets, the walls, books. He often will draw ethans scar on his head as well and asks me why he doesnt have a cool scar like Ethan's. Last week Daniel fell over and hit his head on his bed and the first thing he asked when he stopped crying was to go to the hospital to have his head stitched to get a scar and was terribly dissappointed when I told him all he needed was some frozen peas for his head.

No comments: